How to order or what we need to know
- The number of cornices (at this size).
- Style: provide style number from price list page or provide template/drawing for your custom design.
- Face width and length, always provide the width first and length second (!) Also remember to specify all the different widths and lengths when ordering cornices with varying design.
- Returns: choose from 1¾", 3¼", 5¼" and 7¼" Remember to add the depth of the return to the face width to calculate per foot price when returns are greater than 6".
- Type of installation (inside or outside mount). Note: unless otherwise specified, IM cornices will be fabricated ½" narrower than specified and will not have returns. OM cornices will be fabricated exact size ordered on the outside face and with a return to the wall.
- COM information: fabric direction, name, color, width, repeat and face side. Specify what part of the print should be visible with large print fabrics.
- Details: will this cornice have fringe, banding, buttons, etc? What size is the detail and where is it to be placed?
- Drawings: we recommend all orders be accompanied by pictures or detailed drawings of your envisioned final design, or style # from price list page.