How To Order or What We Need to Know
- The number of shades (at this size).
- Style: Roman, Relaxed Roman, Parafold, Austrian, Balloon, etc.
- Width and Length. Always provide the width first and length second!
- Type of installation (inside or outside mount). Note: unless otherwise specified, IM shades will be fabricated ½” narrower at the header board and ¼” narrower at the fabric, OM shades will be fabricated exact size.
- Requested control type. Will this shade be operated by a standard pull cord (cord cleat provided), with cord lock option, or by continuous loop with clutch (recommended for larger shades and heavy weight fabrics)
- Control position. Left or right control?
- Lining: whether lined, unlined, black-out lined, etc. Type and color.
- Com information: fabric direction, name, color, width, repeat and face side.
- Details: will this shade have fringe or banding: location, size, com, etc... ?